Braddock Sofa in Chenille Fabric by Jackson - 4238-03
is available in 3 colors chenille fabric upholstery: Metal, Mineral, and Espresso. Please, select color in the option menu.
Matching Chair, Ottoman, and Rocker Recliner are available as an
The subtle beauty of nature's palette is found in the Braddock Collection by Jackson Furniture, available in Metal, Mineral, and Espresso rich and soft chenille fabric upholstery. The pieces offer rolled arm rests,
extra deep T-Cushion design, and attached bordered backs. The versatile two tone toss pillows, individual hand driven brass nails at the base and arm, and beautiful turned bun feet provide elegant
The comfort coil seating system cores for added comfort, while the uniquely designed matching rocker recliner offers a cozy place to relax. Enjoy the
perfect blend of traditional style and lounging comfort with this impressive collection.
The entire Braddock Collection offers Sofa, Queen Sleeper, Loveseat, Chair, Ottoman, and Rocker Recliner available in 3 colors: Metal, Mineral, and Espresso.
To see the entire Braddock Collection click here.
*Made in the U.S.A.
* MADE IN USA
- Braddock Collection
- Extra deep T-Cushion design
- Rich soft chenille fabric
- Available in 3 colors: Metal, Mineral, and Espresso
- Versatile two tone toss pillows
- Individual hand driven brass nails
- Reversible seat cushions
- Attached bordered backs
- Comfort Coil Seating
- Uniquely designed matching rocker recliner available
- Durable construction
- Manufacturer: Jackson
- Omega reclining mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the
smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for
years of operation.
- 100% steel seat box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct drive cross bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- Unitized steel base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring system, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide
strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel
seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
premium grade, eight gauge sinuous No-Sag steel wire, seat springs are
used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and
steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (NotStaples)
for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create
interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used
throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.
All Available Pieces:
- 4238-03 Sofa
- 4238-02 Loveseat
- 4238-01 Chair
- 4238-10 Ottoman
- 4238-11 Rocker Recliner
- 4238-04 Queen Sleeper
- Sofa L-93 H-39 D-42
- Queen Sleeper Sofa L-93 H-39 D-42
- Loveseat L-69 H-39 D-42
- Chair L-45 H-39 D-42
- Ottoman L-32 H-19 D-24
- Rocker Recliner L-40 H-42 D-43
- Springs & Frame Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3 Year Limited Cushion Warranty
- Frame Construction, motion, upholstery, fabric, cushions, and stitching warranted only under the conditions of normal usage
- Limited warranty does not apply to defects resulting from misuse, accidents, negligence, or normal wear